Some Clients have asked that we investigate or review aspects of the industry that are not normally thought of as the
role of a Quantity Surveyor or Arbitrator. Some of our work in this area includes;
- Impact analysis of The Construction Fair Wage and Skills Development Policy of BC for the Quantity Surveyors Society
- Systems and workload analysis for Simon Fraser University
- Master project specifications for MacDonald's Canada
- Cost of Accessible Accommodation in New Construction and Renovation for RBO Architecture and The BC Workers'
- Residential Exterior Finishes Cost Comparisons for MacMillan Bloedel, for both Vancouver, BC and Chicago, IL.
- Investigation of Social Housing Project Cost Overage for The Ministry of Housing of BC
© 2000-2003 Abstract Images