The principal has been involved in numerous issues where either renovation to an existing home or construction of a
new purpose designed home is required to accommodate the needs of a disabled person. He has also provided advice
on commercial buildings and on "ease of living" residences. Some of the projects we have assisted on are:
- Analysis of renovation costs and new construction costs for purpose designed and barrier free access for several
single family residences for RBO Architecture, Worker's Compensation Board of British Columbia and various legal
- Analysis of renovation costs to provide barrier free access for commercial shopping mall for Community Legal
- Analysis of additional costs to provide barrier free design at Stanley Noble Stronge Co-Operative.
- Analysis of renovation costs to Newton Group Home
- Analysis of added cost to provide for "Ease of Living" features in a proposed high rise condominium apartment development at Arbutus Village Square in Vancouver.
© 2000-2003 Abstract Images